View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 01:46 PM   #3389 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
LMAO, some people confess there wrong doings before you ask the first questions. I used school young officers on the art of asking a question and shut the hell up. Let people talk long as they want too and when they stop don't say anything and let there be that uncomfortable pregnant pause because they will start talking again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It is much easier these days. Facebook, they will post like crazy trying to justify their actions and lye about their wrong doings. When you are siting here looking at the evidence, it really becomes quite comical. Even our African Gray Parrot is laughing in my wife's voice about it.