View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:18 PM   #3169 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Today was a good day I believe. I went to Tampa to the Moffitt Cancer Center to get a second opinion and they certainly had one.

They said they felt all options were still on the table, whereas the other hospital where I have been getting worked on was down to one final last ditch effort to just keep me alive for a few more months. The Moffitt Hospital smiled and said that they were still believing it could be solved so I could still live to become a demented old grumpy sumbitch. (Think Rusty). It gave me some hope.

Also while I was there they asked if I wanted a Covid shot. I said well yeah. They said just step into that room over there. So I got the first shot and an appointment to come back and get part two in a few weeks.

All in all a really good day....
Excellent excellent news.