View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 01:01 AM   #3534 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Without sounding like a total pu 55y, does anyone with any success in regards to traction at this power level? I hate to say it right now man but I kinda don’t like this thing. Lol it’s damn scary, just tried a launch and it feels like I’m trying to wrangle her down and between the lines from zero to 130+. Like in 5th gear still feeling like I’m on skates. My launch is perfect, I take right off the line but as soon as I go into boost, even with boost by gear, the damn thing immediately hits redline, shift, immediately redline, 3rd is at least worth something and I get moving, but after all that power, I’d still be slower off the line than my c8 and my buddies stock supra. As soon as I go full throttle it’s immediate redline. If you try to feather it, you’ll them lose boost. I don’t get it

I have the MT super streets, 305/35/18, they are aired down to 27 cold, (originally I thought I went 24 but checked them after the run and they were cooled down) wondering if I should go lower but can’t imagine that’ll make THAT much of a difference. I did a burn out to heat up the tires, then did my launch, maybe just too cold outside? It was in the 50s when I tested this out.

Wanted tonight to boost my confidence in launching and rolling through gears, instead it did the opposite I love her, but damn man tonights one of those where you're just down in the dumps :/
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune

Last edited by GeauxTigers1; 02-01-2021 at 01:36 AM.
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote