View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:40 PM   #2660 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all! Second semester of my Junior year has begun.

Currently sitting in Corporate Finance. The joy of my life...

New problem w the Z that, with some forum searching, has led me to believe that it could be a myriad of things

Light/quiet whisking sound coming from the engine bay/under the car. Loss of power in acceleration and throttling reverse. Didnt notice the issue until start-up and a small drive to the gas station this morning--seemed to happen overnight, lol

Going to do some more digging and...well, sell some things to afford a potential fix

Hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited by KingZTX; 01-26-2021 at 01:14 PM.