View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 09:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to be a recent flood of GTR stock injectors on ebay so I grabbed another set that was missing a few things. To round off the fuel system I ordered a new fuel Carter pump module to swap the AEM fuel pump into, that way it makes life a little easier when Husam has to drop the tank.

Summit had a ship date of some time in feb for the headers so I ordered those so they would arrive closer to swap o'clock but then I get a shipping notification, they will arrive next week some time lol

Aside from that I have been thinking about the exhaust, I was bouncing back and forth between 3" mid pipes into a 4" Vibrant Y & muffler or just using a Magnaflow dual inlet, single outlet muffler. Then the dual inlet muffler made me think to just go dual 3" in and dual 3" out Magnaflow since they have a built in X pipe. It will just have some turn downs off the muffler anyway.

We also decided to get it up and running on the stock intake manifold and throttle body to simplify the initial tuning and make sure everything is good to go. Depending on cost I might do a before and after dyno for the VK45 intake manifold/90mm throttle body swap.