View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 01:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i agree for the most part. I know though there are going to be things I will do regardless. Like yaw disable. I will do it if only because I want to be able to experience it.
Not everything is about track times as well. I like modding and adding gadgets to my cars/house/etc because I find the process fun. Not everything is purely driven by practicality. That would be incredibly boring.

I know I'm going to get an ecutek tune so probably a hardwire yaw switch + that will be fine and I will skip this thing. I was more hoping if anyone had used it before, i'm curious why someone went through the trouble of making it vs using ecutek and a switch on power for the yaw sensor.

I have a need to know about every option. And to extensively research and gain knowledge about everything to do with the stuff I try out. So that means tracking down information on every esoteric part and mod, and asking questions and shoving as much knowledge into my head about this platform as is humanly possible. Sure maybe lots of that information doesn't apply to me, but I still have the desire to acquire it and understand it as much as I am capable at any given time.