View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 12:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
Both! What's the point of reading every thread in the track section if I can pre-empt some of my issues using the knowledge and experience of others.
All that is subjective. One track day can’t justify experience others have had. You just need pads, brake fluid, oil and diff cooler and maybe a surge tank. Once you start out running your set up change things accordingly. What a professional driver told me, you change to many things at once, it’s harder to tell what isn’t working properly and diagnose the issue. You will have a huge reality check when a 140hp miata runs circles around you.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote