View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 11:32 AM   #1685 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Maybe so but we could work around the cops where we were. I doubt that will be possible here. I have a feeling they will be out in force. Plus, it was cheap all considered. I don't need the best of everything. Golfing, not happening.
idk why the cops are such a concern though. i doubt they will be just cruising around the resort looking to pick people up for public intoxication and the cops on the road were way worse on the dragon anymore i didnt even drive it. after 3 years ago when a d bag trooper made an illegal u turn to chase 3 of us down, who were doing 32 mph mind you, and wrote us up for doing 50mph. that was the moment i said i was done using the dragon. i did it for 6 years prior i wasnt missing out. TN state troopers can lick my sack after that.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony