View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Pei Wei in my mind is the best you can get without going down to Chinatown in Houston, which I have been to plenty of times with friends so Pei Wei is just good. Funny actually I almost went to lunch at Pei Wei today, but ended up going to Whataburger because no one else wanted Pei Wei.
The good thing about cops in Houston is most run around with K/Ka running in their cars so it is easy to pick them up from a distance. Down side to cops in Houston are the stealth Chargers, look out for white Dodge Chargers with a hint of black on the front. Only a couple of exterior lights, grey text on the side says "POLICE" and can only be seen if near them. Those guys will just do 90 around Houston trying to pick people off.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote