View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 06:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Even since Optima moved to Mexico. The red and yellow top batteries are not lasting.

Odyssey Battery 35-PC1400T is the battery you want.
Is a deep cycle battery even needed in the op’s situation? I mean with deep cycle batteries come charging system issues like is your stock alternator up to actually charging the deep cycle agm, then if you upgrade the alternator, gotta upgrade the wiring between it and the battery and battery to chassis ground etc.

Unless he’s got a mad loud stereo yo, or he’s running a winch, I think just get an oem or oem type battery and a jump box and call it a day. If he’s under warranty, then I’d definitely stay away from deep cycle agm and alternator upgrades etc, not worth the hassle.

(Don’t you love how even the most simple conversations on the internet can turn stupid complicated right quick?).
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote