View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 06:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpx123 View Post
Thanks for all the suggestions guys really appreciate it! So few things, where I live in NYC I have to pay for parking in my building and my parking spot doesn't have access to any type of outlets unfortunately. So I don't think a float charger would work for my situation

Seems besides that the biggest recommendations were Lithium or Yellow Top Optimum, which do you guys think would be best for an infrequent driver and any specific brands?

Also wonder what I can do with this crappy red top optima one lol.. they only let me return it for another red top >.<
Even since Optima moved to Mexico. The red and yellow top batteries are not lasting.

Odyssey Battery 35-PC1400T is the battery you want.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote