View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 04:42 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Everytime you change springs, the valving inside the coilover/shock should be change to match the new spring.
He got a complete new kit BC BR 10/8 so that’s not the issue anymore. With his BC BR his ride height isn’t done by preload so that eliminates the slammed no travel issue. Definitely need to get your alignment checked because if your front toe is set - then it will absolutely be twitchy and darty (that’s why it’s done on auto cross cars). As for the bars I’m going off memory here and again totally different car with different suspension design so not even close to apples to apples but I do remember when I had the stiffer front bar before the softer one I put on later trying to eliminate under steer but I also found I had less kickback in the steering wheel on uneven rougher roads. Not sure if that’s what your feeling but ruling out the sway bars is easy enough by just disconnecting it. I guess I’d also pay attention to if it’s darting directly after the front wheel hits which would lead me to think your describing what I felt vs directly after the rear hits like it’s causing the car to step out.

It does seem more and more people are running no rear bar which is something I wanted to try at a safer track like button willow and learn to throttle steer better but then 2020 became a **** show so never got any track time in.

Last edited by Jhill; 12-09-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote