View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 08:16 AM   #4394 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I am normally the out of sight out of mind kind of guy at work, Milton if you will.

The kids make it difficult and sometimes, since I am not good at parenting, I have to let them know I hate them and they are all dead to me.
One of the IT guys at the hospital my fiancee used to work at, got written up for 'not writing down 'verbatim' a trouble ticket call.' Talk about a crock of chit, every call center I've ever worked at said, 'record a summary of the call'.