View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 09:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
thekinn
Base Member

Drives: 06 350Z LS MT
thekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond repute

I do most of what is in this thread, except I put in more than 40psi. Living in a colder climate area, I put in at least 45psi (max is like 51 I think). Figure, you lose 1 psi for every 10 degree temp drop and lose 1 psi about every month.. Going with only 40, I'd probably be back to normal 35psi by January with at least 3 more months of storage remaining..
Probably doesn't make much of a difference anyways.. just throwing it out there.
I think it was mentioned to fill the tank with gas (+ Stabil).. filling is also supposed to help in reducing the amount of air exposure to the fuel..