View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 07:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Why the 800HP number - is there a reason behind it. I mean, if you were to get a Z to 550-600HP; would that not satisfy the ‘Need for Speed’? I think like others have mentioned - going with a car that is already close to the 800HP number would probably be easier to get it to where you want it to be etc. As for the cost a Hellcat etc - my question - if you got a Z, along with doing a TT kit properly (if you got a shop to do the install) along with the cost of all the supporting mods etc - then to keep it reliable. I just think it would be easier/better to find a more expensive yet more powerful platform to reach your goals. Good luck with whatever you decide.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote