View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 03:41 PM   #2883 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Yard people managed to put a shovel right through the Comcast coax while replanting spirea.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
OOoooops!

When my brother was still working for the power company as a lineman. They was replacing a pole. They was drilling the new hole about 3ft away from the old pole. All of a sudden. They pulled up about 10ft of fiber optic cables with the hole drill. Noone knew that there was a cable bundle there, and had no idea of how long it was there. The cable suited the power company for damages but lost because they did not have permission from anyone to lay the cable down. What my brother told me. The cable company lost about 2 million dollars over the ordeal.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html