View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 11:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
So i did more examining of what Z1 sent me a second time. Not only did they re-use the box from the base model version, just re-taped together...and not only did they sent me back the same faulty items...

They slapped a new label on it that says “z1 undershroud - base model”

I need a nismo version and they both sent me the wrong one but added an additional sticker noting it. Sigh

Fortunately (i hope) i got ahold of the same rep (Greg) and he physically pulled a Nismo from their warehouse and compared it to a base and confirmed again i was ...again sent the wrong parts. He’s going to ship me a Nismo piece

Ill cross my fingers

After the second time I'd have just gone with ZSpeed (actually I'd have just gone with ZSpeed to begin with) but good luck... hopefully the third time is the charm
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote