View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 02:54 PM   #1271 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Athena isn't doing well. She is having heart failure. She's on medication at the vet now and they are monitoring her for the rest of the day. Hoping we caught it early. They are setting us up with an appointment with a cardiologist for her.
We lost Rockie to congestive heart failure 6 months after he was diagnosed. He was on medication for it. Broke both of our hearts. Motor popped a headgasket on Friday Dec 28. Saturday night, Rockie passed away. My car is up and running again but Rockie is no longer with us. I can't help but think about it since I got my car back. I am still broken hearted.