View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 07:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

Got the Z back this afternoon, CKP sensor replacement did not fix the issue. I noticed that there are metal shavings all over the tip of the sensor. It's like something inside the bell housing is abraiding or wearing away. I'll be taking the car back to JoTech in Dallas for further investigation. They did a new clutch and Z1 CSC elimination kit install for me in Late June. I'll update with what they find after the appointment.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote