View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 05:57 PM   #608 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZTX View Post
Hey you sexy Z people.

Turns out it was the alternator giving out on me. Car died in a Wendy's parking lot as I was picking up some food; got it jumped by my roommate and only made it 50 yards before I received no throttle response and stalled out in the road.

Some nice guys helped me push the car along, but they failed to recognize the Powertrix add-on (and I failed to inform them of it), and they snapped it off by applying to much pressure while pushing the car (why push on the wing, though?). It's a bit scratched up from hitting the pavement, I'll need to take a second look once the car gets out of the shop.

It's no bother though. Alternator gets fixed up, Ill sand down the old JB Weld from last Powertrix application and attempt to re-install it (considering the wing is in acceptable condition).

Hope you all are having a good one. Take it easy, and be safe on those roads! It's raining cats 'n dogs out here in Waco.
Body panel adhesive.