View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 10:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Wiesbaden
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370z
Wiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw the last post and thanks for the input. Well guess what, no problems since replacing battery with pricey good one and discharging system as was posted on this thread-the safe way. Just found a 350z with 38,000 orig miles , no accidents, 2 owners, Florida car, but dealer wants $15,500 for it. Got him down to $13,300, but it seems like too much and it's auto, really looking towards the manual. Have'nt found one in any where near this shape. They're usually totally ragged out. Thing is they just got the car in on trade and I happened upon it while walking the back lot and saw it (my car was in for an oil change btw) and I usually take a walk back there to see if they have any goodies back there. Any thoughts?
Wiesbaden is offline   Reply With Quote