View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 11:57 PM   #8655 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
I hear that, but so far, rational voices have won out.

For instance, the C(r)ook County Board was considering an ordinance that credit scores shall not be considered when banks assessed peoples' viability for a mortgage.

That's right, credit scores.

The Banks and the Macs/Maes (Fannie, Freddie, and Ginnie) explained to the dumbfvcks elected county officials that that would result in no new mortgages being issued in the county.

Meaning no one could buy a home in the county. Meaning that property values would freefall to zero. Meaning that property taxes would collect zero. Ordinance indefinitely tabled.

Mencken said that democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Those people are complete idiots !!
There seems to be this growing ( albeit small ) momentum that things should be free and you don’t have to earn it like every other generation before us.