View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkjaw View Post
Thanks for the replies guys.

So no recent work to it outside of an oil change about 2000 miles ago.

No codes at all and all monitors are set.

The odd thing is it only happens intermittently, but happens far more often than not.

At this point I think I will at first attempt to clean the throttle bodies, and then possibly replace them because part of me thinks it is in fact throttle related. Only having a crappy 5 dollar OBD2 bluetooth dongle and the Torque app makes diagnosing real time kinda difficult.

I'll update over the weekend once I get them cleaned.
I would really suggest doing the relearn after cleaning. There are multiple checks you can do to confirm throttle servos are failed. You need the FSM and should be available from someone here. You can save money and maybe isolate something else.

Parts stores can get codes for you for free. I understand time may be a factor for you.

good luck and keep us informed.

zz
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote