View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 11:40 AM   #8228 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I've talked to my parents about assisted living, they are willing to consider it. I just dropped the suggestion last year and pointed out that they wouldn't have to deal with home repairs, yard upkeep and the hundred little things that happen. I think Dad's ready to move and Mom will go if Dad does. It's my sisters that are being a pain... So, my fiancee & I are going to take them to look at some facilities and then get on the waiting list (if there is one). After they move, we'll bring in an auction company to sell everything, put the property on the market (1.5 acres on a corner lot in a nice suburb) then put the proceeds in the trust.
Yep told mom, I aint wiping asses or showering you. If you cant do that by yourself or easily with an aide here, you out the door. We have all the trusts and wills and what nots arranged already so that helps a lot.