View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 08:28 AM   #8221 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Thanks guys Not out of the woods yet but looking much better than yesterday. I'm going in for a couple hours tomorrow to make sure everyone has instructions and the last of my material came in then taking a couple days off.

And for the about the stubborn that runs in the family. My grandmother broke her hip a couple weeks back. You know pushing 90 and refuses to let anyone help with anything They screwed her back together and sent her home after a couple weeks needing a 24 hour helper. In 3 days she has pissed off both of the voluntolds that are helping her out Just won't listen to anyone.

I'm going to be a peach to deal with in 20 years
Sounds like my mother. She's gained too much weight because she won't eat right. Doesn't drink enough water, doesn't get up from her chair and walk around and insists that she get a McDouble and a mocha frappe every damn day.

Last year when her brother & sister passed away, I had to drive them to New Orleans for her brother's funeral. Her sister passed away while we were on our way to NO, I was figuring I'd have to drive to NC immediately after her brother's funeral. Karma has an awful sense of humor, her sister's funeral was the same day as her brother's. So no drive to NC. On the way out of NO, we stopped at a Waffle House and she had a meltdown...

I thought dad & I were gonna get tossed in the local parish's jail.

I explained to the waitress that her brother & sister had just passed, and we were in the clear.