View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 08:46 PM   #8193 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Great news!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Excellent news to hear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
heck yeah man, this is great news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post

Thanks guys Not out of the woods yet but looking much better than yesterday. I'm going in for a couple hours tomorrow to make sure everyone has instructions and the last of my material came in then taking a couple days off.

And for the about the stubborn that runs in the family. My grandmother broke her hip a couple weeks back. You know pushing 90 and refuses to let anyone help with anything They screwed her back together and sent her home after a couple weeks needing a 24 hour helper. In 3 days she has pissed off both of the voluntolds that are helping her out Just won't listen to anyone.

I'm going to be a peach to deal with in 20 years