View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #6202 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon everyone!

Just got some coffee and tacos. They don't really go together, but I love them on their own.

Oil cooler came in today. It goes on tomorrow. I looked over the installation instructions and have decided to get Kevin to put it on for me. (I should have looked at the RJM Pedal installation instructions before throwing it at Kevin, I think I could have done that one, lol).

Going to replace cabin air filter today, hopefully that helps solve my A/C not blowing cold problem, so will keep you all posted on that.

I left my third brake light replacement in Waco, so I have to make a day trip today to go and grab it. That way Kevin can put it on for me with the oil cooler. That's because one of the bolts holding the OEM assembly in place is stripped, and the other is Loctite'd like a b!tch. OEM assembly won't budge. I also don't have soldering tools, so I cant create the proper connections with the taillight wiring--hence why I'm bringing it to Kevin.

All in all...oil cooler and third brake light go on tomorrow. Hotckis Front Sway comes in tomorrow as well, so hopefully I can install that myself tomorrow night. Upgrades people, UPGRADES!

Hope everyone is doing well

Last edited by KingZTX; 08-03-2020 at 02:18 PM.