View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 09:31 PM   #2486 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
That’s awesome man!! Sounds like it’s holding the pressure better! Curious did y’all run the dyno on the current setup prior to the new manifold being installed? Curious how you’ll know if there’s a power gain

Yea that’s all we used. I was at right about that 1k Mark, even had the fluid in my garage to change it to :\ did you completely stay off boost in that first thousand? I mean that’s the only thing I can think of as to why it failed so quickly. Maybe I did the dyno pulls too soon and needed to break it in more? Seems like 600 miles would have been plenty. Unless OSG dif is literally that fragile
My car went from OS Giken install to right on the dyno with zero miles on it. No issues at all. I've put around 500 (not break in miles) miles on it since. I'm getting ready to change the fluid and it's going back on the dyno.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote