View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 08:59 PM   #2484 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Wowwwww!!! BTW Ryan I would've gotten Seb some log runs but it's been 100 degrees if it wasn't raining here so I'm looking for some lower temps. Other than that it's great. Only odd thing is that before the manifold it would peak 1-2psi above target boost. Now it consistently sticks a hair under target, i.e. 14psi reads 13.9, 16psi reads 15.9 , 18psi reads 17.9 and 21psi reads 20.9. (Wierd to me.)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That’s awesome man!! Sounds like it’s holding the pressure better! Curious did y’all run the dyno on the current setup prior to the new manifold being installed? Curious how you’ll know if there’s a power gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I changed the lube in mine around a 1,000 miles. Use only the OS Giken gear lube. Have over 4,000 on it so far.
Yea that’s all we used. I was at right about that 1k Mark, even had the fluid in my garage to change it to :\ did you completely stay off boost in that first thousand? I mean that’s the only thing I can think of as to why it failed so quickly. Maybe I did the dyno pulls too soon and needed to break it in more? Seems like 600 miles would have been plenty. Unless OSG dif is literally that fragile
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote