View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 12:19 AM   #2856 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Took twice as long to get home from Madwi's as usual. Normal Independence Day traffic except...

Pulled onto Indiana I-80/90 turnpike after spending 20 miles on US31 soundly spanking some fool in a Civic SI who thought he could dance. Automated toll booth wouldn't take my iPass. Had to get a ticket.

Get to the toll plaza. Spent 33 minutes in the cash lane. Idling. Sweating. Waiting for the dumb f*cks in front of me to find $ for the toll. Watching everyone fly through the EZ PASS lanes.

Finally get to the gate and machine. Machine won't take the ticket. Try three times. No joy.

Look up. The gate is open. Green light. Display says "tag accepted."

Apparently the IPASS worked this time. Left the plaza redlining it from first to third gears, actually screaming in frustration.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk