Thread: best shift knob
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 03:20 AM   #378 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot if I posted here about it, so maybe playing like a broken record....but I did the Hebi Bebi. Drank that Kool-Aid, and it's been feeling like the last knob I'd ever need.

Went with the PW JDM knob at first. Nice weight, just so happened to align perfectly for me without any shims, but still tall and I noticed I just grabbed closer to the base over time so I could feed shifts more reliably.

Then did the Nismo Ti. Really cool piece. Catered to to the whole "tactile" feel for the shift gates. The clunks were getting old, and sometimes casual shifts would slip because there's nothing to the shape or surface.

The TK knob just gave me a bit of everything. I didn't even bother mounting it face-forward. Just flush as possible.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote