View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 07:51 PM   #2226 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Busy day.

Got JL's diff brace finished.

Found the rattle in the Z. It was in the right FI exhaust can, in the tip. The expanded metal with holes was loose in the tip. I tack welded it in a couple of different places. Used 308 SS wire with Argon gas in my MIG welder. I also put a couple of tack welds in the left tip too.

I noticed that the top of both my SS FI cans are flattening out. They are no longer round. You can't tell until you put your hand on it to feel.

While waiting for the motorhome to show up. I washed and waxed the Z. I still have to clean the inside this week.

Motorhome came home. Did my walk through, paperwork. The renters was 2 Hindu couples. Real nice people. They wanted to take pictures with me and the motorhome. Said they had a great time.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html