View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 12:04 AM   #2442 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Hold your horses. I got that bastard on last night. The two rear bolts beat my ***. I gave up on trying to torque them and just used ugga dugga increments with a shorty ratchet.
I'm of the same train of thought as you though. Very few people have actually pressurized the system and listened to the uncomfortable sound of the manifold creaking and cracking. Once you do you can't unhear it. If I get a net gain of zero at least I know beyond a shadow of a doubt there's not a chance in hell my manifold is gonna pop open.
Seb told me to give him a WOT log to see what it's doing and we'll go from there. My guess is , It'll take some more timing and fuel.
Should we prepare for the head gasket funeral????
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote