View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 07:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffP-Z View Post
What the hell are you talking about? I asked and all the post up to the were about how I changed this or that and I am running fine. Not a single response given was remotely good until the first guy said on hell no. You need to learn to read JARblue. I screwed up by assuming that no negative responses to a straight up question were a green light and I was woefully wrong. I learned my lesson. But don't talk trash to me like you had some good answer I didn't respond to. You are no better than a troll right now.
Hello pot; meet kettle.

I'm talking about the 2nd and 3rd responses in your thread, which I have quoted for you again below. You need E-85 fuel, upgraded injectors and a tune. There are also optional flex fuel solutions available. And yet, based on those responses, you decided to just put E-85 in your stock car, completely ignoring the need for the other necessary upgrades (i.e. a tune and injectors). What on earth made you think that would be ok???

I think Facebook might be a better resource for you. I'm sure you can find someone to tell you you're doing it right regardless of the facts. Alternatively, you could reach out directly to ByThaBay since he is quite knowledgeable and obviously willing to help. The choice is yours. I recommend choosing wisely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByThaBay View Post
I just tuned a 100% stock 2015 roadster on E85 with ecutek, no mods except it had GTR injectors to provide the necessary fueling. The car used my software flexfuel programming that allows adjustment of ethanol content without the use of a sensor.

There is a dyno sheet if you scroll through, the car made 310 whp.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAV39eQHZcB/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
GTR injectors are the easy go-to. Then all you need is a tune.

Specialty Z offers a flexfuel kit that would make it much easier, but you can have separate 93 and E85 maps and just switch, but you have to run it way down low before switching w/o that kit.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote