View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-R man View Post
Alright guys this mind seem like just an angry salesman talking, but let me give it to you guys straight.
You'll be happy to know that I have friends in the industry, and that my wife and I paid a fair price although we could have gone lower. Why? I used to be a total grinder, and it always paid off in the immediate, but never in the long-run. When issues such as warranty on large ticket items are reviewed by corporate (which they are) all factors are taken into consideration, being fair in the purchase price can really payoff in when it comes to warranty time. I support the dealer network as we still need them to buy a car, and to warranty a car. Hey, but that's just me...to each their own.
SoCal 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote