View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 04:10 PM   #1668 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Customer: My brakes are making noise.

You: You need new pads & rotors, and the passenger side caliper is shot. You're looking at $650 parts and labor.

Customer: Well, I just want pads. JiffyLube says they'll put pads on for $39.95. Will you price match that?

You: Have a nice day. (Stupid moron).....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I used to work at a 'hood shop. The owner had been there for 50+years. We'd always get people like that, or they'd say 'Mr John says he'll put pads on my car for $20.' And then they'd be like 'I ain't got no money'......
Or the idiot bring the car in. You diagnosis. He leaves. Comes back about a week later, wanting you to fix his fvck up. You give him a quote. He says the Joe So-So can do it cheaper. You tell him bye. Now he comes crawling back a few days later wanting you to fix Joe's fvck up.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html