View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffP-Z View Post
I have done some searches and have not come up with a concrete answer yet so here goes....Can you run E-85 in a 2010 370z? I have added Stillen Gen 3 CAI and ARK DT-S exhaust. It was originally tuned on 93 octane. Can I switch over to E-85 safely? Do I need an E-85 sensor kit? I was thinking of switching to E-85 if possible and having it retuned as I am about to add Berk Resonated Test Pipes. I read the owner's manual and it specifically says not to use E-85 but I wanted to ask people with more experience here who have already done this. Thanks in advance and apologies if I missed the answer in the existing E-85 threads.
GTR injectors are the easy go-to. Then all you need is a tune.

Specialty Z offers a flexfuel kit that would make it much easier, but you can have separate 93 and E85 maps and just switch, but you have to run it way down low before switching w/o that kit.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote