View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 12:30 AM   #5295 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Its prolly gonna have to be 55k, at least as an msrp. I can see a nismo being subsidized down to $51k. But only cuz of the competition. Remember, you still will have a 400ho Z at under 40k. Its more hp than the supra for 10k less. But nissan has to sell the nismo higher. Rumor has it a nismo could be between 450 n 500 hp? So that may be an incentive if rumor pulls true?

The c8 and Z comparison isn't the best comparison cuz its attracting 2 sides of the enthusiast world.

Price comparison does have some legitimacy. But having a Supra n Z out is like having a mustang n camaro. A lot of people will be in it for that 90's heritage. If mazda does an rx or whatever with that inline 6. Its gonna be JDM wars all over again. And I think a lot of guys between 35 n 55 are looking for a JDM WAR 2.

The next gen GTR, 86 and wax all coming soon too. Japan may have a small comeback.

The corvette has no price competition. It battles cars above its weight class. And there will be a market for those guys too.

The real question is... can these cars bring the culture back? Or these beta male soy boy pansies are gonna destroy the culture with hybrids n EV's? Im just glad sports cars aren't dead... yet!!!
55k. It's a nissan. Nissan is already having money issues. Hell the gtr is way over priced.
That's one of many problems Nissan's having. And QC too.
Nismo Z maybe. But that's pushing it imo.
They need to have the 4cyn Z in the 20+k for sure and than go up from there.
But we shall c. They hve to price it right but they need to step up on the QC too.

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote