View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 06:12 AM   #917 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Dude how did you get venous ulcers? That is painful!

Or are you referring to varicosities in the leg?
Nope, not varicos. Thrombotic ulcers. Sometimes literally feels like a red hot metal poker being jabbed into my foot. I've had one on my left foot from time to time since 2011. At this time I have 3 (new record for me). Ankle, top of foot and in between my big and second toe. $hits getting old and I wish there was something they could do. I go to the wound clinic and after a stack of cash and time, they clear up... for about 6-10 months before I get another one.

The way it's described to me is that check valve in your leg that keeps the blood going one way is damaged and that's causing the issues. All I know is I'm too young for this crap.