View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 10:12 AM   #24 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX_man View Post
I read through a bit of the other emblem removal thread, and I didn't see anyone in that thread nor this thread mention anything about disrespecting Nissan as a manufacturer. Anyone feel this way besides me?
I'll start by saying that I love my Z...

Fuck Nissan tho!

Check out what they did to the guy who owned the nissan dot com domain when they wanted it. They tried to ruin him and drag him through the court system just to bankrupt the guy so they could take over his domain name

Then go look at the responses of dealers and corporate when the topic of a failed ESCL or CSC comes up. As a consumer, they will tell you to go pound sand

Not to mention the hamburger emblem is fugly as sin

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote