View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 09:07 AM   #722 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Philadelphia here, I95 corridor. It's a 58 mile round trip commute which passes PHL International and drives most of the way through Philadelphia. Thanks to COVID, it's been a pretty easy drive since March, but traffic is slowly returning to normal.

Some days, its a 35 minute drive to work; and some days it's 4 hours. It just depends on whether or not anyone crashes. The worst, by far, are the tractor trailers.
I drove that from the airport to Lancaster.... OMG, I thought I was gonna die a few times. Between almost getting run over because I couldn't figure out the speed limit (sign was 55 with orange flags on top, no others in sight) or dodging 18 wheelers that drove any where they wanted too... (forget turn signals, they must take them off).....