View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Pfht, you people, just a couple of loops and 10 lanes each way interstates (ok so at some points it is like 12 lanes each way)
Many times I wish I had my car, but I was stuck with a rental Impala and Cobalt. It seems like trucks/SUVs are driven like sports cars and own the road... crazy drivers! I've not seen one 370Z over there.

I'll be back this summer for vacation and another round of "Meet the Parents." I'm usually around the Cypress area where my gf used to live, and we usually stay around the Willowbrook area. I think we plan to visit San Antonio and Galveston area. Please let me know of other suggestions... food-wise

o0javi0o... like crawfish?