View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 09:24 PM   #201 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
the day you do an install on a car that I cant do, is the day the sun doesn't somewhere on this planet...

try again there brother.
Go ahead and figure out how to rewire a pair of headlights to a cobalt sport. The harness is different than the lt and ss models. Uses an 8 pin connector that needs to be soldered and spliced in multiple locations. I think I am one of only a few hundred people on this planet with proper diagrams on how to do it. And the only one to the best of knowledge who has a diy on the old cobaltss.net forums on how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
a fricken bike with a motor, what a fricken candy azz..
Tell me what a derailleur is without googling it. I didn't know a week ago and now I know the internal mechanics of how it works.