Thread: Looting...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 04:24 AM   #150 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The Chicago mayor is begging Walmart and other large retailers not to leave. Walmart is deciding which stores not to reopen at the moment. A few of the other retailers told her that there is a good chance that they will not reopen some stores too because of the riots, and that she did nothing to protect the stores. They can't operate in that type of environment.
Its ok Rusty no life would perish due to Walmart deciding not to reopen. Life would be saved!

Now Former employees of Walmart good citizens, good tax payers ... will join the numbers of unemployment ....would suffer and default in paying their rent ...paying thier cars.... paying credit cards.... no xmas toys for their kids this year....would probably resort to petty crimes to survive...a good citizen who eventually turn into an animal...,and the cycle goes on....

No life has been taken .... only businesses!!!

Lets move on to riot for equality, peace and unity across America! The Land of the Brave and of the free looting!

Im gonna water my yard this morning...bring my roundup and my AR15 cane.

Last edited by Zoren 370; 06-06-2020 at 05:06 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote