View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 03:53 PM   #64 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigjiggy View Post
Yeah 2:31 was my best. I think by biggest issue is the driver mod. Absolutely no reason I should be at 2:31 on slicks and aero. I ran that speed before all the mods. Frustrating. I did notice the impact of the heat and humidity. Car was panting. But hey, that’s why there’s next time! Back out there in a few weeks on my new brake setup. Hope to see you guys out there again soon.
Good point on driver mod! Been reading and watching videos on trail braking and braking in general. A big factor in trail braking is to ease in to the braking by applying firm but smooth pedal and then gradually release the pedal. Braking hard into a corner and then releasing the pressure quickly will upset the car especially at speed. The sayings are smooth in smooth out or smooth is fast and fast is smooth. The brake and gas pedals are not on off switches!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote