View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 03:07 PM   #9210 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I have ONE late payment on one credit card in the past 4 years. For that, they wouldnt lower my APR. Screw them, I paid off the balance.
The whole credit/credit score thing is such bullsh1t. I’m convinced the powers that be want everyone up to their eyeballs in debt, true freedom includes economic personal freedom and you can’t do that with debt.

Unless you are a multi millionaire or billionaire, then you can be broke as **** on paper and still live like a king and get new lines of credit bc you’re now “too big to fail” and the banks just prefer to kick the can down the road, kinda like your own personal legal Ponzi scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Honestly, I probably wouldn't mess with it if the dealer hadn't let my reservoir go dry after a steering rack replacement. But as a result it started whining, so I figure the timing cover work and new PS cooler install is the time to replace it. I looked into new ones initially - couldn't find any for less than about $350. I found this used one with less than 25K miles on it for $100 shipped.
Nice price, I’m kinda shocked that a new one is so much, don’t blame you for going used, but then again, it’s only money, (see above post ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I need to have a big Z logo or something stitched on my facemask.
I have a few masks with skulls on them and a few Iron Maiden masks coming in tomorrow hopefully. One is the killers album cover with eddie holding the bloody hatchet.

Wife and I always wear masks or face coverings in public but gotta make it fun and scare the kids and old ladies, candy a$$ bitche$. I may be an azzhole, but I’m a considerate azzhole and I’m not a d1ck that wants to spread possible infection to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
I built a Canadian Saw box for my chainsaws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Canadian saw box sounds like something rusty would post up on here for us to google.