View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #8863 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
AR's are legal, as long as theyre neutered. You know, the scary features that make them SO deadly, ie Folding stock, flash suppressor, pistol grip, mag release, etc... Nevermind that it still has the same exact ballistics, but ballistic numbers arent scary because its not something you can see.
Exactly! I bought an AR from CA guy and it did have the suppressor, pistol grip and collapsible stock. I was like WTF with the mag release and what a pain in the butt to have to remove it after you empty your 10 round mag. I bought the $5 mag release kit immediately.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|