View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 10:05 PM   #8625 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
He asked me if I wanted to pay family and friends to save me the paypal fees although he never mentioned that in his ad. I told him nope, I'll pay the fees. I sent the money, got confirmation from paypal and then a few minutes later he sends me a text saying there is something wrong with his pp account and he's refunding my money until he get's it cleared up (3-5 days according to pp). I said that's fine, I'll wait. The next day he sends a text saying pp basically banned him and I could use zelle instead. Not happening, I have no protection.

I don't know if it was a scam and he figured if he refunded my money (because I didn't use f&f) that I would agree to use zelle. There couldn't be anything wrong with his pp account, I received a transaction ID number from pp.
That would have raised my spidy senses too. Good thing you passed. Something doesn't sound right at all.