View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 09:10 AM   #8300 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
power is for sure there we know that already.

body *** end looks good i am highly concerned with the front. headlights are ehhh as of now and way to shadowed to see the lines.

tech i just want a better nav lol

and yea no word at all on the suspension or anything along those lines.
I love the hatch lines. I want to see the rear bumper lines though. And front bumper. Hope it doesn't have a big gaping mouth up front with projecting over/underbite from a splitter etc.

The tech in cars needs to stop being proprietary bs that is worthless after a few years. Just use the Apple Play and equivalent Android connections to use mobile apps that actually get updated occasionally

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |