View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 09:28 PM   #7443 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
Yeah did it indoors with a cast iron skillet. Got moaned at by the old woman “ you have it on too high. “ Women do not know how to fry

You do realise BK Microwave their burgers before serving to ensure it is up to temperature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Maybe in the UK they do. The ones here are all passed through a a conveyor style belt fed machine that uses propane torches. This is what produces the signature smell and smoke coming out of the roof and eminating within a 3 block radius. You can literally watch the line workers toss them through the machine as the orders come in.

It's also why they recently got sued for calling the impossible whopper a vegetarian option even though it touched the same lines as a meat based burger.